Admissions to the school are the responsibility of the School Governing Board. If the number of applications exceeds the numbers of places available, priority will be given to applicants in the order set out below. Application forms for admission are available from the school in October for Reception and January for Nursery.
- Children in Local Authority care (Looked After children).
- Whether the child has a sibling at the school.
- Whether the child lives in the Civil Parish of Penley.
- Whether the parents desire a school where regular corporate worship is held; where teaching is permeated by Christian standards of faith and conduct; and where there is an active link with a church.
- Where there are particular facilities offered by the school ( which are not available at other schools nearby) which are especially needed.
- Whether the parents are active worshipping members of an Anglican Church.
Parents who are dissatisfied with the decision of the Governing Body not to admit a child may appeal. Appeals should be made within 14 days of receiving the decision of the Governing Body and should be made in writing to:
The Diocesan Director of Education
St Asaph Diocesan Centre for Education
St Asaph, Denbighshire
Please click on the link for the full policy:
Madras Admissions Policy
To apply please go to: